I am so far behind that I will just round up Christmas in this post with pictures and brief commentary.
We celebrated Mountz Christmas on the 23rd. Everyone went to Doug and Donna's house for lunch through until Ellie's bedtime. We enjoyed spending time with the Mountz family.
 |
| Ellie with her Mountz cousins |
 |
| Serious about helping Dad unwrap his gift |
 |
| Doll stroller rides by Grandpop |
Christmas morning we woke up and opened gifts right away. I forgot all about the music, reading the Christmas story, etc. Oops! We turned on music while I made breakfast and read the Christmas story together. She played with her new toys (her play kitchen and crayons) then we went over to Mimi and Pop's house for dinner.
 |
| Helping Daddy wrap his brother in law gift |
 |
| Mimi gave Ellie an early gift |
 |
| Playing people post dinner |
 |
| Mimi showing Ellie some toys |
Caleb and the Iyas were also at dinner. Following dinner Ellie fell asleep in a crib upstairs and Brie came over. We played some games and enjoyed a relaxing Christmas day.
I love Ellie's kitchen, super cute! Where did you get it? Does she love it?!
ReplyDelete