Sunday we had church. The Iyas invited us and the Bradshaws over for lunch which was so much fun! We stopped by home to pick up our salad and refill Ellie's bottle with milk before heading over to Terre Hill. Corinne and Daniel had pizza and pudding for lunch and we ended up eating and talking well into the afternoon. We finally had to leave once Ellie was too tired to behave. We really enjoyed our time with them.
![]() |
| Ellie's favorite seat in the house |
Monday morning Ellie and I were up and greeting Hunter Hall at 8:15. His mom had an all day job and we had agreed to keep him before we knew the Brusts were coming. Once he was here and Ellie was fed we packed into my car and headed to Mimi's house for a couple hours. Calla and Kelsey included Hunter into their craft-closet fun and Ellie played alongside of Jay. Once Carly found them pushing buttons on a baby swing with one hand and pushing the other away with the other.
At 11:30 we headed home for lunch and Ellie's nap. My friend dropped off her three year old son for me to watch while she was on a lunch date. The two boys played together then I put Hunter down for his nap and turned on a movie for Jordan to watch while I taught two piano lessons. Jordan's mom came by at 3:00 and Hunter's mom came at 4:15.
![]() |
| Jordan playing with Ellie |
Tuesday morning was a slow day getting started. The Canches had arrived overnight so we wanted to go see them at Mimi's. We finally made it over to Mom's house after 9:00 and played with the marbles and toys until lunch time. Grandma had all of us over for lunch. Ellie was tired and cranky so we didn't last long.
![]() |
| The girls looking for the Fentons |
We went home for her nap since she needed to sleep well due to my piano lessons in the late afternoon. She went to Grandma and Grandpa's house while I taught and Jon picked her up. He made dinner and we ate together. I might have gone over to Mom's house after dinner but I just can't recall.





In response to the comment on my blog, that is the chair I redid, super easy! Ellie seems to love those trains, what a great idea!
ReplyDelete