January brought a lot of snow. Ellie didn't seem to notice as long as the driveway was clear enough for her to ride around.
| We spent a lot of time looking at pictures of Daniel and Corinne |
| Working on some art for the fridge |
Breakfast with Ellie.
| Visiting Grandma Mountz |
| Taking a joy ride |
I made Ellie a little cardboard house.
| bed-head |
| My friend took this picture in nursery and sent it to me. |
| Daddy & Ellie |
More snow
| Pretending she's a baby |
Mom had us and the Fentons over for dinner to celebrate my birthday. It was SO delicious (Mom, I need that recipe). Then we left Ellie at their house while we went to the hospital to meet new Henry Ellis! We found out that he was born on our way to dinner at Mom's. We met him when he was just three hours old!
| Ellie loves to play in our closet |
| Bundled up to travel in the sub-zero temperatures |
| Trains are a new favorite toy for Elle |
| Henry! |
| I asked Ellie to say cheese and she sat down and posed like this. |
| Playing with the Fenton cousins |
| Bath time |
| Pretending to sleep at Fentons |
Pictures from Christmas that I forgot to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment