Ellie kept me on my toes when I put her down for her nap at 10:00 and she was still sleeping two hours later. Initially I was waiting for her to wake up to shower but I decided to risk her crying in order to be clean by the time Jon came home for lunch. We ate our leftover pork chops before Jon helped me get out the door because I had to be at Iron Mountains at 1:00.
Iron Mountains has moms come in to try out products. In this case I assembled a stroller and gave my opinion on the steps, directions, pictures with the directions, and general comments on the product. A lady from the office took care of Ellie so that I could focus on the task at hand. The woman, Kristy, said that she thinks Ellie is teething. Time will tell! The "job" took under an hour so we stopped in at Jon's office before heading back home.
![]() |
| Checking out his current project |
Grandma and Grandpa seemed excited to be able to watch Ellie while I was teaching my next lesson. Thinking ahead I brought a bottle since she had fussed during last week's lesson. Grandma and Grandpa said that she behaved well and Grandpa was holding her when I came in and she seemed so content! It's wonderful that she is able to spend time with her great grandparents. Before I left Grandma gave me two sticky buns for Jon and I to enjoy. Usually the people who watch the baby are treated, not the mother who left the baby!
Jon arrived home shortly after Ellie and I and we had leftovers from last night for dinner. Needing to be at his missions committee meeting early, Jon left at 6:15. While he was gone I started the laundry, made quiche, did the dishes, and worked on presents. Ellie went to bed before dinner and has only been up to eat twice since and didn't spend any time "playing." Either she's growing and will sleep a lot or I will have an early wake up call!
Ellieisms:
Ellie moves around a lot in her crib. This afternoon she was napping and suddenly started crying really hard and I went in and she had hit her head on her crib toy. When I had laid her down it was at least 10 inches away. From now on that toy will be at her feet when she sleeps.



No comments:
Post a Comment