I will just breeze over the laundry and cleaning and dinner because in the afternoon the Canche family arrived in Elverson. I was teaching lessons and Ellie went to sleep right as they were arriving and slept until after dinner, so we did not get to see them until 7:00. Jon was hosting prayer group so Ellie and I went to Mimi and Pop's just as the first person arrived at our house. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Haley and Emily and here are a few pictures we took of the "twins."
![]() |
| Baby Fest |
![]() |
| Crawling practice with Daddy |
TODAY was another slow start but unintentionally so. I wrapped Katelyn's birthday gift because today was her 27th birthday! David and Katelyn went out for breakfast so I did not feel super rushed getting over to Elverson. When we did arrive they were back and getting ready to head out to see The Hobbit. They took Emily with them but Haley hung around and eventually took a nap. Ellie and I also stayed in town besides at 1:00 when we picked up lunch for Jon at the deli and ate with him a late lunch since he had a long meeting from 11:00-1:00. Bad meeting time, in my opinion.
I went home to quickly throw together a green bean casserole for Katelyn's birthday dinner and when I went back to Mimi's the Brusts had arrived! Ellie was cranky in the car but seemed to enjoy being held by her Aunt Carly.
![]() |
| Cuddle time with Kelsey |
Josh and Jon arrived around 5:30 and dinner was served around 6:00. Mom made rice, chicken, and rolls and we all celebrated Katelyn's birthday. Grandma and Grandpa joined us for dessert which was a yummy chocolate mousse cake. Katelyn opened her presents and we left for Small Group, leaving Ellie behind with all the other cousins. Thank you all for watching her!
Katelyn has traveled far to see Ellie twice already! The first time was for Ellie's baptism in October and then now for Christmas. I suppose this trip technically isn't just for Ellie, but we won't tell baby that. Happy Birthday, Aunt Katelyn!
*Disclaimer* - I realize this is a pathetic post but I wanted to write a little bit and post pictures for Aunt Rin since I skipped yesterday!







No comments:
Post a Comment