While Ellie napped I worked on things for the women's retreat and cleaned up the kitchen from the mess I made baking for Easter. I had three piano lessons and Ellie behaved well during them, for the most part. My third lesson runs from 5:00-5:30 and she gave Brenda Haak a bit of trouble when she woke up from the piano. Jon came home as we were finishing up the lesson.
This past weekend Jon brought a load of wood that they gathered from Mark DiAddezio's and it needs to be split. I bundled up Ellie and we watched Jon chop wood and enjoyed some of the sunshine. Then we ate some leftovers from Easter dinner for our supper.
Over the past few months Jon has been researching wood stove inserts for our fireplace. Having set his mind on a Quadra-Fire we found a store in Boyertown that sells them. Following dinner we went up and took a look in person. Although we did not make a final purchase, Jon brought home some quotes and pamphlets.
Ellie decided that she was tired or hungry because on our way home she started to get cranky. Then that escalated into crying which evolved into outright wailing. We pulled over twenty minutes before home and I checked her diaper (she hates dirty diapers) but that was not the culprit. Jon proceeded to drive quickly home where I put her to sleep as soon as she settled.
Originally I intended to write about two or three days but I am tired and want to get some sleep. My apologies.
| Splitting may take Jon a while |
| Sitting on her throne. |
Wow, chopping that woods seems awful!
ReplyDelete