Ellie ended up being tired by 9:45 and was sleeping by 10:00. Her nap lasted until close to noon and she probably woke up because our electricity went out and her fan stopped working. It took a few minutes longer to pack up since the lights were out and I had to figure how to get the car out of the garage and when we finally arrived at Grandpa and Grandma's house everyone was almost finished eating. Clark was still working on his chips and cookies right next to Grandpa. He liked to hold onto his thumb while they were eating: it was the sweetest thing.
![]() |
| Holding his thumb |
![]() |
| Playing with Great-Grandpa! |
Ellie took a nap while I worked on a sewing project. First I browsed the internet for an idea for my next quilt but then I realized I had enough projects in the house that need completing. Corinne gave me a pair of white flare jeans a year or two ago and I've been wanting to make them into straight-leg pants for a while. Today I finally did the deed and altered them. The pants should probably be hemmed but I still wore them to the party this evening.
![]() |
| Left: before Right: after |
Jon has a big project due Wednesday so we left once Ellie started fussing and we dropped him back off at work. Ellie woke up with a snotty nose and sneezes every so often so I don't think she's feeling very well. The snot is clear so that's good - right? It seems as though green snot would be worse. She went to sleep after nursing and I hope she sleeps well tonight and feels better tomorrow. I cut out a pattern for a dress for Ellie and now I'm going to head to bed. Jon should be home shortly.
Elliesms:
Ellie loves her cup. She fills her mouth with water and usually decides to spit it right out.
Ellie throws things. When she's sitting on the floor she lifts whatever she's playing with above her head (as far as her short arms can) and throws it against the floor repeatedly. Kelly pointed out that they do that exercise on the Biggest Loser. Ellie will be nice and toned soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment