Ellie and I went out to the Pottstown T.J. Maxx and did some shopping before heading to Elverson to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I didn't know that Jon would get the day off until Sunday afternoon so I still wanted to stop by over the lunch time period and spend time with everyone as usual. We were the first to arrive so Grandma sent me off to Walmart since I had a few items to pick up. When I came back Mom, Kelly, and her kids were all at Grandma's.
Ellie ate lunch and I had some applesauce, half a sandwich, and a blueberry muffin insisting I shouldn't eat lunch since I was going to eat with Jon. After Ellie ate she pushed Maya around in the walker like it was her job. Very serious.
We headed home and I heated up leftovers for Jon and I for lunch. Ellie took a monster nap while Jon continued working on the trim in the basement. At 2:00 two piano students showed up and Ellie woke up halfway through the first lesson with a stinky diaper. I called to Jon and he changed her and had her in the basement until she kept climbing up the stairs preventing production. So she played with me until the final five minutes when I called to Jon a second time for deliverance.
From 3:00 until 5:00 Ellie and I played and cleaned up the house and decorated some for autumn. My container with the autumn decorations had moths in it (yuck) so I put it outside while I undecorated from summertime.
At 5:30 Alyssa Gibson arrived to babysit. I gave her directions and Jon and I left for our night of freedom. We ate at an Italian restaurant in Parkerford (Giovanni's - we've eaten there before) and headed to the outlets. Jon found a pair of jeans and new brown dress shoes and I also bought a pair of jeans. It wasn't quite as successful as I hoped but it was a start!
While we were away poor Alyssa was in a nightmare. Ellie was refusing to go to bed and just worked herself up. Alyssa broke a glass (poor girl) and didn't have any time to do her homework since Ellie kept her busy the entire time. She tried to put Ellie to bed for a long time but it just didn't work. When I dropped Alyssa off at home I think she ran out of the car to get away from us. Bad girl, Ellie. Jon tried to put her to sleep but I ended up finishing the task when I came home.

No comments:
Post a Comment