| How can a fussy baby be annoying when they're decked out in red velour? |
Friday I had arranged with Corinne to go visit her in Terre Hill and Mom agreed to go along with me (after she asked, "why are we going again?" Um, do we need a reason other than Corinne?). It was a beautiful day and we made it to Terre Hill around 10:30. We parked at the Iya's apartment and walked up the road to the Terre Hill Memorial Park. Ellie definitely didn't appreciate the greatness the park had to offer, but I think the adults did. Five other local moms and their kids were enjoying the playground and had even packed a lunch, something we wish we would have thought to do when we realized we had arrived at 11:30. We talked and hung out until Ellie became cranky then we walked back to the Iya's apartment.
| Yes, we bring her walker everywhere. |
| Center of attention |
Corinne generously offered lunch to Mom and I and we were smart enough to say yes. She made eggs, heated up lunch meat in barbeque sauce, and slice onions, tomatoes, and lettuce for toppings. It was quite a treat! (I don't usually make sandwiches because they are too much work). Grandma needs to watch out because Corinne also knows how to make a mean sandwich!
After lunch Mom helped clean up then Mom and I stopped by a local lady's shop for some mums and cut flowers for me. We went home and Ellie fell asleep on the drive back to Geigertown. I did not have to make dinner so I relaxed and enjoyed my book that Kelly lent to me.
When Jon came home we had a little down time before going to the DiAddezio's for dinner (I bought the cut flowers for Nelah). Joe sat between me and his Dad and once he got over not sitting next to his sister (it didn't take long) he said he was sitting next to two of his favorite people (SCORE!). We hung out and headed home after 9:00, which felt late to Ellie because she was tired.
Ellieisms:
Ellie's new favorite little "toy" is a plastic Easter egg I found when I was organizing the cabinets.
When Ellie was with Mom and Dad Thursday evening she kept making a fish face. I'm not sure where that came from.
I love Ellie's toes in the first picture. Also, it is hilarious that Daniel went on your park outing, haha
ReplyDelete