This morning Ellie and I stayed in bed until around 8:30 (well, I stayed in bed while Ellie stayed in crib). After Kelly and my walk yesterday I had mentioned it to Mimi and she couldn't believe we didn't call her. So I decided it would be best to have a walk for her benefit. I texted Mom and Kelly asking if morning or afternoon would work better and they didn't have a preference, so I voted for morning. We all met up around 10:30 at Mom's house and we walked to Grandma and Grandpa's first. Grandma was at the hair dresser getting a perm so we visited with Grandpa while we drank some water. Then we continued on through Summerfield back up to Dad's office to pick up the mail before heading home. Ellie met Deb Slye but it seemed as though everyone else was out of the office, so we will have to stop by again soon.
When we arrived back at Mom and Dad's house Mom made everyone sandwiches. I mapped out our walk and it came to about 2.65 miles. I felt pretty good about that. Hopefully we'll keep it up through the fall!
![]() |
| Ellie playing in the woods on the way back from the office. |
After lunch Ellie and I stopped by the Gibson's since Ellie hadn't met Steph yet. Owen and Ainsley were also there, but the other kids were at school. We were there for a bit before heading home and I noticed I had missed some calls from Jon. So I called him back and he said that a baby had cried through his whole photo shoot so they could use another baby, if Ellie wanted to be a last minute model. Ok! We'll never so no to photos.
The photo shoot felt really official, with a big backdrop, lights, and a nice camera. Ginner Saint was taking the pictures and another lady was advising. Jon came down and helped out a bit since it was his product and also is his daughter, which was fun (This item was what Jon went to China for earlier this year). They kind of wanted a boy but they didn't have any boy clothes small enough so they were fine with the pink outfit I had on her. Ellie did not perform as well as she did for the model testing, since she cried quite a bit. The first time I took her out and nursed her and that kept her calm for a bit while the second time I gave her the pacifier which she took before falling asleep and dropping it out of her mouth. I never know when she is going to take the pacifier - she's very sporadic and usually acts like I'm poisoning her when I put it in her mouth. Ginner said that she would send Jon some of the shots, so I will post any cute ones in the future!
![]() |
| My view |
![]() |
| Check out Jon's work |
After Ellie's photo shoot Jon said we should go ahead and sign her up for Toddlers in Tiaras.



So jealous! I wish we could go on walks with you guys, Mimi could push Emily and I could push Haley!
ReplyDelete