Saturday, September 1, 2012

Who do you think Ellie looks like?

On Wednesday Kelly and I took Mom out to Cafe 110 to spend some time with her before she left for Texas for the next 10 days. Ellie did great, as did Clark. There was a group of men meeting right next to us and Clark kept tabs on them. After lunch I went to Kelly's and hung out for a bit and Ellie had her first explosive diaper! It really wasn't that bad, it just leaked up her back a bit. Poor girl.
First explosion
On Thursday Kelly and Clark came over and hung out with Ellie while I showered and got ready for the day. Grandma had Kelly, Clark, Ellie and me over for a delicious lunch. We always appreciate lunches at Grandma's! After lunch I went to St. Joe's Urgent Care and got some bloodwork done to check up on my platelet level. The nurse who took my blood at 20 weeks was surprised that I had a girl and came in to see her. She's my favorite worker at St. Joe's. In the evening Jon and I hung out and finished watching The Game, which we had started sometime last week.

On Friday Kelly texted in the morning and invited me to come over for lunch and then take a nap while she hung out with Ellie. Let's just say that those who live far away, be jealous! Not only did Kelly have grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, she gave me a bottled water and let me take a nap on her clean sheets. I read a bit of my book, slept for an hour, and felt wonderful afterwards. I went upstairs afterwards and hung out with Kelly, Clark, and Ellie in Clark's room. He was getting so silly! His laugh is adorable. On Friday night Brittany and Peter had us over for ice cream sundaes. Jon and Peter played some Fifa afterwards and Brittany and I worked on our crafts - she is making a baby blanket for her best friend's baby who is due August 18 and I am working on a project for the women's auction.

Ok, so now: who do YOU think Ellie looks like?

Jon




or Me? (I don't have younger shots of me)



Baby Ellie to compare:





2 comments:

  1. Awww I loved all the new pics of Ellie! So cute! I cannot tell who she looks like...I think you may need to find a pic of you and Jon as 7 pounders haha. (I know they aren't in existence!)

    That sounded like a wonderful nap at Kelly's! She's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures!! I think she looks like you!

    ReplyDelete