Although I would love to go grocery shopping at an actual grocery store I have still been going to Walmart more often than not. We were in and out in less than an hour and then we went back to Kelly's since she had some boxes she wanted help moving after the other people left her play date. Together we moved some boxes from the loft and Clark's future "big boy room."
I took the groceries home as well as Ellie then made a dessert for dinner. Charlotte and Frank Grosso had invited us over and I decided to bring a chocolate cake with a raspberry sauce. I couldn't really find a recipe I liked so I combined a few and it turned out pretty well.
Since Ellie hit her five month "birthday" on Friday I decided to take a few pictures of her sitting on the rocking chair. I have done this before when she was younger so it'll be fun to compare them! She definitely was easier to photograph since she can hold herself up fairly well.
When Jon came home from work he helped me finish up the dessert by hanging out with Ellie and then he packed up the car. We had a really enjoyable meal with Charlotte and Frank and their two kids. Cameron is 2 years old, I believe, and Hannah is six weeks younger than Ellie. Their due dates were just one week apart but Ellie was three weeks early and Hannah was two weeks late. But they are the only girls born this past summer and fall so hopefully they will be pals! Cameron took a liking to "Miss Ellie," as he calls her, and said that she was his friend. I'm glad it's official. Also, we were the first company other than family for the Grosso's since Hannah was born. We felt honored to be invited!
Ellieisms:
Ellie does not like avacado. I will keep on feeding it to her, though, until the avacado either is gone or goes bad. It took a few days for her to warm up to bananas so perhaps she'll end up liking it in the end.
| Ellie, Clark, Gwen, & Hunter |
| Eating second lunch |
| Five months old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment