Since I graduated college in 2010 I wanted to join Mrs. Garner's precepts Bible Study class. However, for the past two years my teaching schedule conflicted with the course. Having retired from teaching classroom music, my Wednesday mornings are open. The study begins at 9:15 so I tried to get Ellie and myself out the door around 8:45...which ended up being 9:02. I walked into the room right at 9:15 to see it mostly empty. Apparently the first day is a pass on arriving on time but from here on out I better be there! Ellie was a stinker during introductions and prayer and I actually left the room during prayer. When I came back in Mimi asked to hold her and she fell asleep for the remainder of the class. Hopefully she will start asleep in the coming weeks!
 |
| Sleeping on Mimi |
Mom asked Kelly and I over for lunch so we headed there afterwards. Mom made sandwiches and heated up some tomato tortellini soup, which was delicious. Clark was ready for a nap so Kelly put him down and the rest of us hung out in the family room and watched an episode of Downton Abbey. After Clark woke up we hung out until about 4:30 until I went home.
 |
| This lasted about 2 minutes |
I prepared dinner and was close to finishing when Jon came home. He had been asked to host prayer group at the last minute so we ate dinner then cleaned up the kitchen. Fortunately the living room was relatively clean from Mrs. Snyder's visit so I just picked up a few items and wiped down the bathroom and we were set.
I had snack for Ellie and my second Bible Study for the day at Brittany's house so I sliced some apples and threw caramel, cheese, and crackers into a bag and off we went. The study was very enjoyable and has a few new girls, which I am looking forward to getting to know better. We are doing a study of Colossians, which should be good. Once again Ellie was a bit fussy but she survived. She finally fell asleep after prayer was over and we were just chatting. What a stinker! I told Brittany if it doesn't work to bring her that I would understand. I'll let you know if she gets kicked out.
 |
| Feeling like a rich girl with her name on her shirt! |
Ellieisms:
I think Ellie might be having a growth spurt. I feel as though she was either sleeping or eating all day today.
She looks a lot like you in that picture!
ReplyDelete