Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WELCOME EMILY KATELYN!!

Grandma, or Great-Grandma to Ellie, knows how to spoil someone. She not only asks us over to her house for lunch, but she makes fresh applesauce, sandwiches to order, gourmet soups, and delicious desserts. So when Grandma calls and asks us over for lunch, I look forward to the day with excitement. Generally lunch dates are Grandma, Grandpa, Kelly, Clark, Ellie, and me. I always enjoy going over and spending time with them all, and in exchange for the delicious meal Ellie and I stick around so Grandma can hold the baby. Kelly and I were lucky enough to not only be invited on Tuesday but also Wednesday, which worked out beautifully because we could all be together when we found out about Emily!

We were so excited each time a text came in about Katelyn's progress and were so thankful to hear of Emily's healthy and quick arrival. After she came, Grandma joked that she was glad she could be there! We cannot wait to meet Emily in the future and really wish we could have been there for her birth!!!

Hanging out with Great Grandma 
Ellie picked up the mail yesterday.

Clark suddenly realized someone else had Grandma's attention...
Clark checking Ellie out while we waited for Emily's arrival

1 comment:

  1. Funny pic of Clark "suddenly realizing someone else had Grandma's attention." That's totally what it looks like he is thinking! love, mimi

    ReplyDelete