Charlotte arrived with baby Hannah first. Hannah is 7 weeks old. Kelsey and William arrived shortly after. William was born on August 30th so is in between Ellie and Hannah in age. We ate breakfast and took some pictures until Charlotte had to head to her Mom's to take care of Cameron and run an errand. Kelsey stayed a bit longer but it was back to just me and Ellie before lunch.
Jon came home and ate some of the breakfast leftovers for lunch. In the afternoon Ellie and I cleaned up before heading out to mail Corinne's Christmas package (keep a lookout for it, Corinne, in about a month!). We headed over to Stoltzfus' house to teach Brooke her flute lesson. Aunt Carol and the youngest Green girl took care of Ellie during the lesson. She was fussy again this afternoon and gassy. After the lesson was over we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They have agreed to watch Ellie when I teach Carson Kane. However, he cancelled today so I asked if they'd watch her while I ran to Walmart for some last minute items for this week. Of course they agreed so I left her there for about an hour.
When I was at the Lorah's meat market I bought some apple sausage so when I was picking up Ellie I asked Grandma how she would prepare it and what she'd eat it with. She said she normally made fried potatoes but those take a long time. I had grabbed some perogies so when I got home I sautéed those along with onions and peppers in butter and cooked the sausage for dinner. After dinner Ellie hung out by the fire for a while before finally falling asleep. Jon primed our wainscoting before joining me on our new couches by the fireplace.
Ellieisms:
Ellie has started sucking her fists a lot lately. Grandpa said that after I left she found her finger and thumb and was noisily sucking on them. I may have a thumb-sucker on my hands!
![]() |
| 7 weeks, 12 weeks, & 14 weeks (give or take) |
![]() |
| Ellie, Hannah, & William. |
![]() |
| Clueless that they're future BFFs |
![]() |
| Serious about tummy-time. Not a fan. |
![]() |
| Trying to find something to suck on. |





Emily has been super gassy too lately!
ReplyDelete