We ate lunch at Chickfila and didn't get back to Morgantown until close to 3:00. Ellie hadn't slept very well while we were shopping so I went home and put her down for a good nap. While she slept I paid some bills, researched dishes online, organized her clothes, and put away my purchases. She was waking up while Jon and I were eating dinner but I popped her pacifier back in and she continued sleeping. I ended up having to wake her up to feed her and take her to Small Group at 6:00.
Small group was very enjoyable. Ellie fell asleep on the way there and slept for the first twenty minutes or so. When she woke up I fed her a bottle I had brought and tried to put her to sleep. Well she didn't want to miss out on the evening so she stayed awake until we left at 9:30. She was so ready to sleep when we got home. Hopefully she'll sleep a long time!
I apologize for the short post - Jon wanted me to keep it brief because he's trying to sleep next to me. I suppose I could have left the room....oh well.
![]() |
| Driving. Notice Clark's hand: he kept it like that the entire trip. |
![]() |
| Ellie turned sideways during her nap |
![]() |
| Hanging with Daddy. |
![]() |
| Sorry it's sideways. I finally framed Caleb's painting! |





Caleb's painting looks awesome in the frame!! I am glad you got it. Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete