After dinner Jon went over to the Hornberger's and replaced a light fixture for them. When he came home I gave Ellie a bath since Jon hasn't experienced one of those in a long while. She really enjoys splashing around so I let her play in there until Jon thought she looked like she was trying to push out a boo (TMI) so we took her out.
Monday night I went to bed determined to keep track of what Ellie was doing during the night: when she woke up, how long it took to go back to bed, stuff like that. She must have caught wind of my frustration with her bad sleeping pattern because Ellie woke up once. Once. She ate a good deal then turned away from me towards her crib. Oh my goodness. I'll take it.
Tuesday morning Ellie woke up relatively early which was nice since I had time to shower before Jon headed into work. I always will take advantage of having an undisturbed shower! Ellie and I left at 8:45 to go to the Mom's Together event at church. Mimi was running the event once again and we arrived early since Ellie was getting antsy at home. I really enjoyed the time at the breakfast. The food was delicious and the moms on the panel answered the questions well. I sat at the table with Kelly, Katie, Kelsey, Tara, and Marla Kurtz.
In the baby's nursery room there were eleven babies and three workers. I peaked in when I went to the bathroom before the panel discussion and babies just seemed to be everywhere! Ellie took a thirty minute nap amongst the chaos, so that was good.
Following the luncheon Ellie and I hung around and helped pack up my dishes. Jon texted and asked us to have a lunch date so we met up at AJs after the car was all packed up. A family with a few kids sat nearby so Ellie was very entertained while we ate.
Since I had lessons in Elverson at 3:00 I took Ellie to Mimi's house to sleep to avoid driving back and forth and cutting her nap short. She ended up sleeping so long that I almost had to wake her up to head to the Hoke's but Mom came and said she'd hang around while I was gone. Ellie woke up while I was out so she had some fun with Mimi eating crackers and playing with her toys.
I took Ellie over to Grandpa and Grandma's house before heading to the Kane's to teach. I picked up Ellie then called Jon on my way home from work.
Jon had to work late and wanted to watch a soccer game at 8:00 at his parents' house. He called his mom to confirm and Donna asked if Ellie and I would want to join them for supper instead of eating at home alone. So we went over and hung out until dinner. Ellie went down without a peep at 6:30. Jon came at 8:00 and we watched the soccer game. I brought Ellie down when Jon was getting the car loaded and she smiled and smiled at her Nana and Pop-pop. When we arrived at home I nursed her and she went right back to sleep. She is a very good girl! She then proceeded to sleep the rest of the night through without a complaint. I think she knew the only way to avoid sleep training was to sleep through the night.
Ellieisms:
Ellie has a toothy grin! I can see her top teeth when she smiles really large.
| Goofy smile |
| Top teefers |
That's amazing, Emily doesn't have any teeth! Yay for Ellie sleeping!
ReplyDelete