Mom is hosting a Moms Together event tomorrow morning so today she was getting ready for it. We stopped by the church to help set up the tables. Mimi grabbed a swing from the nursery for Ellie and she finally fell asleep after sitting in there for a while. By that time she had been awake over three hours. What a stinker!
We set up all the tables and Mom came up with a list of things she needed to bring tomorrow and I made a promise to try to arrive by 9:00 (the event starts at 9:15) to figure out the coffee. Hopefully Ellie heard that promise and will help me out. We went back to Mom's where Kelly and Clark had just arrived after his nap. Mommom stopped by with fresh bread and we all ate a slice or two for a snack - all of us except for Clark and Ellie. Clark was begging for some but as soon as that fresh, soft bread touched his lips he jerked his hand away and gave the piece back. He doesn't know what he's missing!
The Mary Kay box had arrived so I went through it and handed out the makeup orders and wrote Kelly's receipt. Jon was working late so Ellie and I ended up hanging around until 5:15. Dinner was leftover soup, french bread, and cheese and crackers. Fortunately Jon is easy to please!
I'm really looking forward to the Moms Together tomorrow morning. I've been fortunate to be related to the hostess because I have been at every event, even though this is my first one with an actual baby. Thanks, Mom!
![]() |
| Ellie's favorite napping position |
![]() |
| Trying to take a picture to send to Jon. Whoops. let's try that again. |
![]() |
| Much better. Her outfit is from the Canche's. She loves it. |



No comments:
Post a Comment